Private School and Outreach Program
- Speech & Language Consultation and Evaluations
- Highly comprehensive Written diagnostic Reports
- English Language Learners groups and consultation
- Individual and group therapy services
- One week social group intensives during school (including college) vacations
- Staff Professional Development
- Parent Workshops
- Parent Consultations
Language enrichment training workshops for parents, nannies and caregivers
Are you worried that your child is not getting enough stimulation at home? Learn to use the daily tasks of cleaning and shopping as opportunities for your child to learn.
This workshop teaches tips and tricks to turn your home into a language rich environment. You will learn speech and language techniques that help your child to develop more words, language concepts, through songs and games. You or your caregiver’s job is to help begin shaping a child’s brain, starting in early life. Small sessions allow you to watch video clips that teach the techniques. Real-time practice will the “test” what you have learned.