Beacon Therapies treatment plans and goals are designed and put into action based on the client’s individual needs. All sessions are provided by licensed and certified speech and language pathologists. Sessions may be in the context of individual and group therapy in our office. Parents and caregivers are an integral part of children’s success in achieving their communication goals.
We also design home programming to allow the client’s communication goals to be addressed between sessions. Connecting communication goals to all aspect of a client’s environments supports language growth everyday.
Treatment services are available for the following areas of concern:
- Articulation/Phonological Disorders
- Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Pragmatic Disorders /Social skills
- Word-Finding Difficulties
- Short-term Memory difficulties
- Cognitive Communication
- Language and Auditory Processing abilities
- Fluency Disorders/Stuttering
- Reading Difficulties/Dyslexia?
- Spelling Difficulties
- Language and Learning Disorders
- Augmentative Communication
- Receptive Language Disorder
- Bilingual Language Development Support
- Executive Functioning Weaknesses
- Written Language Difficulties
- Working Memory Issues